Tuesday 17 November 2015

First (ish) go at texturing










Hey people, here are some of my first(ish) proper go at applying textures to my meshes. I have applied a range of different effects from wood to water, bricks to stones. I have also tried using a cloud texture with a dark red to experiment with the effect. I have also tried to create a plastic "Monopoly" house look by changing the material to Lambert that is slightly reflective and changing the colour to a Matt finish. The style I prefeired most was the representative colour of the buildings in a block Matt colour (below). To make the water side building (grey building below)  roof reflective I changed its material to very reflective material to create a metal effect. As always please feel free to leave a comment, tip, suggestion or artistic criticism!










No comments:

Post a Comment